Offering both scheduled and charter fixed-wing service across the Western Arctic, Aklak Air excels in providing efficient, secure and safe transportation for people, goods and material on a cost-competitive basis.
Aircraft are flown by dual flight crews trained in cockpit management and hold Transport Canada Instrument Flight Ratings. All flights are provided by our custom selected fleet, maintained to the highest Transport Canada standards and safety certified.
Geologists, oil exploration personnel, land surveyors - they all rely on Aklak Air to get them into some of the most remote locations in the Western Arctic.
Key Products and Services
- Scheduled passenger flights (Western Arctic)
- Charter passenger service anywhere in the Arctic
- Off-strip charters - floats, wheel-skis, skis, tundra tires
- Flexible fleet including Beechcraft 90 and 99, DHC6 Twin Otters, King 100, DC-3T
- All aircraft equipped with twin Turbo props for "mission critical" reliability, even in extreme conditions